Hello Kansas City and Welcome to 2021
As with most of you, we at Sweet Home Inspections are more than ready to put the year 2020 in the rearview mirror. But before we do, let's take some of our biggest lessons that we learned this past year and apply them to our new year. Working together Kansas City, we can have a great 2021.
- Hoarding toilet paper is not cool. Sharing is much better
- Washing your hands is a good thing
- Always wear pants when you are on a Zoom call
- Joe's of KC tastes just as good at home as it does at the restaurant
- We can accomplish anything if we work together
- Never talk politics at dinner
- Our health care professional are true heroes and should be appreciated
- Being kind to each other feels good
- The Chiefs are what every sports team should strive to be, in their excellence and in their charity
- Kansas City is the best place in America to live
- Serving each other is the true sign of community
There is a lot of uncertainty in this world right now. Let us at Sweet Home Inspections take a little of that uncertainty out of your life. For over 20 years, we have been helping our neighbors in the Kansas City area with their home purchase. Informing, educating and protecting our customers is what we are all about. We are looking forward to helping you and your families in this upcoming year.
FREE GIFT - 120 DAY HOME WARRANTY AND HOME BINDER ACCOUNT
With every Home Inspection, Sweet Home Inspections is giving a free 120 day, limited home warranty and a lifetime Home Binder account. Click on the Icon links below for more information.
We provide outstanding serviceOur staff and inspectors focus on providing great customer service with all of your property inspections and inspection services.
- Call our friendly office staff to schedule a house inspection or one of our many inspection services. You can also use our easy to use (and secure) online scheduler, to schedule your property inspections and services
- Convenient online or in person payment (we accept credit cards)
- Digital reports with photos and a report summary with all of your property inspections
- After the house inspection, call and speak with a master inspector if you have additional questions