Real Estate Professionals
Seasoned real estate professionals see a lot of home inspectors in action, and they can usually spot the good ones, like those at Sweet Home Inspections, a mile away. There are a few key behaviors that really set us apart:
- We are property inspectors by profession, not as a hobby or part-time endeavor. We seek continuing education in our field, we get licensed or certified where appropriate, and we work with others in our field to raise the level of quality and ethical conduct all property inspectors should be held to.
- We provide (in our opinion) the best home inspection offered anywhere in the Kansas City metropolitan area, and we would be willing to go head-to-head with other inspectors outside our area too!
- We protect our clients and their real estate agents by carrying Errors & Omissions insurance.
- We don’t use scare tactics or insert our personal preferences into our inspection reports. We provide an objective review of the condition of the home and we provide the information our clients need to make an informed decision.
- We price our services competitive to our industry, not the cheapest operator in town, so that we will be in business tomorrow, and next year, and the year after and can continue to provide great service to your clients.
- We strive to make working with us simple and convenient for our clients and their agents by:
- Giving you the ability to schedule inspections at any time or on any day through our online scheduler
- Providing digital reports that can easily be emailed to all concerned parties
- Performing inspections 6 days a week (closed on Sundays)
- Conducting a walk-through at the time of the inspection with your client to review the report, specifically the summarized “punchlist” items that need to be addressed
- Carrying our own KCRAR Supra keys so that we can begin the inspection or set up tests without your having to be present to open the property